Since you made your first earning over Fiverr you would have thought to yourself that how could you withdraw your earnings to your bank accounts. Fiverr provides you with three transfer methods that you can use to withdraw your earnings.
- Bank Transfer
- Fiverr Revenu Card
The most recommended options to use is Bank Transfer. In this article, we will go through step by step guide on how we can setup Bank Transfer method to withdraw earnings.
- Go to your Fiverr dashboard and click on Earned In option as shown in the screenshot.
- In the next screen, you will be shown with three available options that Fiverr offers for money withdraw.
- Click on the Bank Transfer option. If you have a Phone number attached to your account, Fiverr will ask for verification before you can set up the payment method. Fiverr will send a 4 digit verification code to your phone number. Enter verification code and click submit.
- You will receive an email with further instructions from Fiverr at your registered email address.
- Once you click on the link above you are taken to the Payoneer Registration page. Payoneer is a payment processor that provides online money transfer and digital payment services.Click on Get Started to continue.
- If you already have got Payoneer account you can sign in to link your Payoneer account to Fiverr for processing your payments or you can register for a new account. Account registration is free of charge, however, Paynoeer has an account Fees of $30 per year.
- Provide all the detail while registering a new account. Please make sure you provide the correct details. The most important point while registering a new account is that you need to have a local bank account in country of your residence. Payoneer will ask for the local bank account details. You would be needing following information. You can get all this information from your bank.
- Fill in the above information and agree to terms and conditions and click next. You will receive a confirmation email from Payoneer. Your account will be reviewed and it may take around 3 to 4 business days before your account gets verified.
Once your account has been verified it will be automatically linked to your Fiverr account. Next time whenever you want to withdraw funds you can do that by clicking on Bank Transfer options, that will transfer your money from Fiverr to Payoneer. A fee of $1 will be charged for normal processing that. And a fee of $5 will be charged for urgent processing.
Payoneer once verified will issue with a Master Debit Card that can be used at any ATM anywhere in the world that supports Master Card Transactions. The card will arrive at your mailing address within a month time after your account is verified.
From Payoneer account, you would also be able to transfer the money to your local bank account that you provided at the time of registration. You can do that by logging in to your Payoneer account. On the main homepage, you will see an option “Withdraw to Bank Account”. Click to continue.
You will have the option to chose what funds you want to withdraw. Select the account from which you want to withdraw funds.
You will be asked for withdrawal details. Select your bank and enter the amount that you need to withdraw. Click the Review button. It will take a maximum of 2 days until you have your amount in your local bank.
That’s all folk! Still have got any confusions with payment processing you can always comment below to get your queries answered.